As gals, we all know that the time of the month brings spots, binge eating, crying and pain (and if you're a lad, stick with this post as it'll probs make you realise what hormonal weirdos we become when our period comes to visit). Personally, when I'm on my period I literally cry or get annoyed at anything. It's true, just ask the boyf lol. I've been thinking for the past few months, that it might bring some humour to peoples lives, to write down the ridiculous things I cry about when I'm on my period. So, I started writing them down on my iPhone notes and here we are. And, if you don't find it funny, at least I've humoured myself..
1. I couldn't find a matching sock. Yep, really. I sobbed and sobbed, until I just had to wear two odd socks. What a disaster.
2. My boyfriend told me he was jealous that I could work from home. I legit flipped out, hysterically crying saying he doesn't understand that it's not easy working from home and it's not a walk in the park. 24 hours later I laughed at myself. It was just a passing statement, though when that time of the month comes, so does the irritational crying.
3. I had to go behind the bed to get my iPhone charger. In the process, I twisted my arm and pulled a muscle. So, I guess I did have a reason to cry. I full on threw a strop after though and flung things across the room. Oh me.
4. My gerbil wouldn't come out his cage to play. You know what it's like, when you're on your P, all you want is affection and love. So, when someone (or a gerbil) doesn't give you that, it's normal to collapse on the floor and cry, right?
5. A friend told me she was busy. I can't even explain this one. I just burst out crying. Maybe it was 'cause I had no-one to cry at? God only knows..
6. Pharrell Williams - Happy came on the radio. It came on, and I was like hell yeah life is good. And cried. Whilst also trying to hide the fact I was crying at traffic lights.
7. Coming home to no tiger roll. Everyone who knows me knows tiger bread/rolls are my fave type of bread. I had a long day at work, and just kept thinking of a tiger roll and soup. I got home, and realised I'd already eaten the last tiger roll.
8. My gerbils looked cute. They were both sleeping on top of eachother all cuddled up. Come on, who wouldn't sit on the floor and cry at that?!
9. I couldn't change my Sims hair. For some reason, the game wouldn't let me change it from a brunette bob, to long blonde curls. Ooooh yes, I balled my eyes out for about 40 mins. As ya do at 22 years old.
This is all I could muster together at the mo', but I might make it into a series. I mean, I'm sure every month I can come up with a list eh? What are your period crying stories? Pop them in the comments!
Follow me on Follow!