I kinda wanted to do a more 'old-school' kind of blog post. When I first started blogging 7 years ago, I used to just blabber to it like a diary, sat with a cup of tea and bullet point everythanggg. So here we go, I've bullet pointed what I've learnt about myself so far in 2017:
1. I thrive off my surroundings (I get depressed and stressed in a messy, dirty environment)
2. I have periods of productivity and periods of nothingness
3. I don't really like clubs/bars, I'm a pub kinda gal
4. Being around friends & family makes me happy
5. Having my nails and eyebrows done makes me feel more put together
6. I am a minimalist
7. Although, I am very sentimental (I could never chuck away those baby photos)
8. I'm more positive than I thought I was
9. My emotions can be very intense
10. Whilst on my period, I think extremely negatively and irritationally
11. I don't have anxiety whilst in relationships, I was just in the wrong relationships
12. I feel happier and more productive whilst listening to dance/pop music, even though my genre of choice would be rock
13. I am a massive introvert
14. Wearing red lipstick makes me feel happier and more 'me'
15. Nothing makes me feel more cozy than a cup of tea and a packet of chocolate biccies
16. I actually prefer summer & spring, whereas before I thought I preferred winter
17. I have ME, so I actually have a reasoning why I'm so blady tired and achy all the time
So yeah, that's what I've learnt about my self so far this year. I might update this list as the year goes on, and see what else I've learnt!
What have you learnt about yourself so far this year?